The following article was originally found on Wikihow, but that was several years ago (2010), and in the resurection of this blog, I have been unable to find it again to update the links. Hopefully, it is still able to provide at least a bit of information that you may find helpful or creatively-inspiring.
How to Make a Nancy Drew Sleuth Kit
- First, you need a messenger bag with quite a number of pockets. In the film, Nancy had a plaid messenger bag, but you don’t necessarily need it in that pattern.
- Get the things in the Things_You’ll_Need|Things You’ll Need]] section. Feel free to add extra things that you’ll need. If can’t find a rope or fingerprint kit, try to find alternatives that do the same job.
- Organize them by which item fits where.
- If you want try to find some simple mysteries to solve, just be sure to not break the law.
- Don’t get frustrated if your kit doesn’t look like Nancy’s. Just have fun making your own.
- Don’t choose something that is old-fashioned, or it will stand out.
- Although it’s not in the things you need section, Nancy had a matching thermos to go with her bag.
- You may not find an I-Pod voice recorder. In that case, a regular voice recorder is O.K.
- You don’t have to include the lemon bar/blondie, but a better suggestion is some trail mix, or granola bars.Even better; try to get a brownie for fun.
- Do not pry into innocent people’s business
- Some people may think you are annoying if you try to act like Sherlock Holmes, or Nancy Drew.
Things You’ll Need
- A messenger bag
- Magnifying Glass
- Fingerprint kit
- I-pod voice recorder
- A snack
- A pencil
- A compass
- A flashlight
- How to Be a Fan of Nancy Drew
- How to Look Like Nancy Drew
- How to Be a Detective Like Nancy Drew
- How to Play Nancy Drew Games Effectively
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Nancy Drew Sleuth Kit. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.